Integration Software joined Power BI Red Carpet
We are proud and happy to announce that we at Integration Software now are part of the Microsoft Power BI Red Carpet program, making us an official partner and enabling us to provide our customers with the latest information and great support for Microsoft Power BI.
Microsoft Power BI is helping users spot risks & find opportunities at a glance so they can save the day, every single day.
Microsoft Power BI has been adapted to Integration Manager at an early stage. It is a great way for customers within the IT department to provide their business and other departments with the data they need to have the insights and control over system integrations they want. System integrations have been and still are black holes for many departments of an organizations. This black hole must no longer be a black hole and we believe and know that by using Integration Manager together with Microsoft Power BI, you enable your business to use integrations as a business resource, rather than a cost. But it is not only the business that can take advantage of this solution, the possibilities are endless.
- Document system integrations with Integration Manager and easily find out dependencies, who is responsible, versions and so on by connecting it to Power BI.
- Change Managers can easily find out systems/applications that are being affected when making and applying changes and giving them with one sight whom to contact.
- Track the number of errors per integration
- Measure the number of messages per integration
- Provide the business with dashboards giving them live status of the systems and the information for them to know if everything is up and running
- And much much more…
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and book an online demo showing you both Integration Manager and Power BI and the endless opportunity both solutions provide!